Monday, January 12, 2009

Sweet Tooth



Sugar is sweet. And so are these photos.


My photographer Svetlana and I got together this weekend to capture this idea I came up with. I've been so excited to do it. I was supposed to do it last weekend, but due to model issues it didn't work out. But fortunately I picked another model and I have to say she is better than my original choice, Stefanie pulled it off spectacularly!

Teisha Alston did great things with her hair. Yes that is cotton candy in her updo!

Products used:

Face:
Cinema Secrets Foundation
MAC Beauty Powder in Flower Mist Dew
MUFE Star Powder
MAC Eyeshadow in Parrot
MAC Pigment in Mutiny

Eyes:
MUFE lashes
Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx

Lips:

Mac Lipstick in Show Orchid
NYX Liner in Fushia
Clear Gloss

Also, Publix Icecream and Sprinkles! Yum!







14 comments:

  1. hey honey! i haven't heard from you in a while. your model looks so gorgeous. i love the whole concept. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i've noticed you've been gone! i figured you were super busy. yeah, that sucks we don't get a discount! everytime i try to buy with my mac pro card, it says it won't work. i think for the bbr collection it will. i think if it's MAC, it'll work but if it's like a special edition or collaboration, our discount won't apply =( boo hoo. is that all the hk stuff you're gonna get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, it's the blonde brunette and redhead collectiong. i totally skipped that for now. lol. focusing on hk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-all I can say is WOW! Stunning indeed, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! The makeup on her looks great...great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!! Your site is looking absolutely amazing!

    xoxox,
    CC

    P.S. Love Kings of Leon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are incredible!

    I have one question, I love the Kajal onyx eyeliner from Stila. I love how dark it is and how long it lasts but I have a problem applying it. I feel like ever since the first time I used it, the black liner keeps falling off of the pencil for me. I feel like Im being so wasteful. Is there a specific sharpener for that eyeliner? How do you apply it without smudging so much too...I have that problem too! Im just a mess!! HELP! :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! You helped a ton! Thanks for replying!!

    HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so pretty and yummy with all those sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all i can say is wooooooooooooooooow!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my this is a gorgeous look!!! very creative and very pretty :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these photos so much! They combine my two loves of sweets and makeup =P She looks so awesome, great job!

    ReplyDelete